Wednesday, September 13, 2006

¡Hola!

Hello from Seville everyone! Just wanted to say hi and see how this whole blog thing works. I´ve been in Spain for just over 2 weeks and am thoroughly enjoying myself, although its been extremely hot (above 105 F the first week I was here). I´m staying with a Spanish family (they have two daughters, 23 and 28, and a dog who is spoiled to death) ; the food is wonderful and healthy, the custom of the siesta is ingenius, and the intensive session course is going relatively well. It´s about the cultural history of Spain so I´ve visited more palaces and mosques in the past two weeks than I thought I would see in my entire life. So yea, life goes well here. ¡Hasta luego!

1 Comments:

Blogger Atom Mechanic said...

Can you describe the food and siesta more? I only have the vaguest ideas of Spain.

9/20/2006 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home